Facilities & Realty news this week !!
- COVID-19: Impact On Real Estate Industry In India: Read more
- India recycles only 1% of construction waste, says study: Read more
- YULU joins hands with Vatika Group to provide E-mobility in townships: Read more
- Maharashtra government slashes stamp duty to 2% until Dec 2020 to boost demand: Read more
- Indiabulls-Embassy merger a strategic decision for both: Embassy's Virwani: Read more
- The ‘real’ version of the IoT is happening: Read more
- Blackstone preps wholly-owned India office portfolio: Read more
- Will India’s shopping malls survive COVID19?: Read more
Brookfield eyes RMZ Corp's assets worth Rs 12,000 crore across Chennai, Bengaluru. Read more
- IL&FS looks to auction its corporate headquarters at Bandra-Kurla complex: Read more
Aggregated from various publishers. Rights with respective owners.