Real Estate, Facilities & Architecture - Weekly RoundUp
1. Realty institutional investment tops $1.35 billion in April-June, most active quarter in 5 years: Read more
2. Warehousing attracts record Rs 5,500 crore from investors in Q2 2021: Read more
3. Leasing of warehousing space slumps 23% across 8 cities in FY'21: Read more
4. CapitaLand launches second S$400 million logistics private fund in India: Read more
5. Half of the housing sales of April-June quarter took place in June: Read more
6. Creating 'Value Offices' key to the future of work in post-pandemic era: Read more
Aggregated from various publishers. Rights with respective owners.